Monday, December 5, 2011

Challenge 93 - Sketch Challenge

Hello Critters and Happy Monday!!!
Welcome to the month of December where we have a new sponsor, a new challenge, a new challenge winner, and some fabulous new DT creations. 
Thank you for coming back to join us for yet another fun week.  We hope you'll be inspired and enjoy this blog post.

CONGRATULATIONS NOVEMBER CHALLENGE WINNER:
Please email me at melaniebitting@gmail.com to claim your prize.

WELCOME DECEMBER SPONSOR:

Make sure you join us this month for our weekly challenges to be eligible to win a special gift from Stamp Fairy.

This weeks sketch:










Happy Crafting!!!





2 comments:

Star said...

The DT cards are beautiful...but I'm not seeing the challenge? It's a sketch, right? I'll check by later. Thanks!

xx Star

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Since this is my first time entering here I obviously didn't get it right since no thumbnail showed up. Hope the link works. TFL