Monday, February 21, 2011

Challenge #53~Sketch AND WINNERS!!!!

Good morning ladies! Man did I have a hard time getting up this morning. And of course I came downstairs to about 2 inches of snow on the ground. I know that some of you have been having some really pretty "springlike" weather...sorry folks....winter isn't quite over yet! I hate how mother nature likes to play games with us...gives us that little taste of spring then bam...the next day there is snow everywhere!

But I'm going to brighten your day up by giving you winners for January and a new challenge!!! Sound good to you? Let's get started.

JANUARY WINNERS:
I say winners because if you remember...for our 50th challenge Melanie put together a little extra prize for that week's challenge........so....

WINNER OF 50TH CHALLENGE PRIZE:

So Juelmarie...please contact melanie so she can get your info to send you your prize!!!!

WINNER FOR MONTH OF JANUARY:

Ann Ray....be sure to contact Melanie for your prize from The Stamping Boutique


CHALLENGE #53
Sketch AND Ribbon

This sketch was put together by myself...I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it. And don't forget your RIBBON!!!

And before we get to our DT's inspiration for the week I can NOT forget to tell you about our sponsor of the month:

They are still having their 30% off sale so if you haven't taken a look at the shop yet....be sure to do so, you don't want to miss out on this HUGE sale!!

DT's Work:
Kelly:
Such a cute image and wonderful sentiment!

Tanya:
Love these colors and ribbon and can't miss the half pearls!!

Tammy:
She did a great job with my sketch...love the border punch and that ribbon...yummy!!!
Robyn's Fetish image used.

Sandye:
Another great usage of the sketch....adorable image! I'm ready for some baseball (okay...softball for me...lol)


Crystal
Love the color combo with this and again....great way to use the sketch...and have you noticed something? This Robyn's fetish image has been really popular with our DT and guess what??? It's on sale in their store so go grab it for yourself!!!


Michele:
I'm a huge fan of banners and I just love this...see how many ways you can interpret the sketch?!!!






1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow I am so excited to have won! Have sent an email, look forward to hearing from you:)
Hugs
Anne