Monday, October 25, 2010

Challenge #37~Sketch and buttons!!

Wow....where had the month gone? This is our last challenge of the month with our wonderful sponsor.....MelJen's! So that means this is your last chance to get entered to win the prize of 4 images from their store!!!


Okay...I was hearing something hit the windows...look up and it's sleeting...I mean really???? Boy it's going to be a long cold winter in Germany this year....thank goodness I won't have to endure it. I'll be sitting under a palm tree watching my kids play in the ocean!!!!

So here is our last challenge of the month:

Sketch #37 and Buttons
And don't forget  to add the buttons...a minium of 2!!

Here is what the DT came up with:

Carla:
Tell me you don't just LOVE this little guy (MelJen's image) What a great color combo!

Jackie:
Again with the MelJen's image! Love the note paper behind the image!


Michele:
What an adorable baby card (MelJens Image) Those letters at the bottom are adorable.

Kelly:
I love those eyes on the spiders! Too cute!


Tanya:
Those colors are great!!! Love the soccer balls!


Lorie:
This was a popular image this week!!! Love that coloring!!!


Well, I hope that everyone has a great week and enjoys the fall season. Enjoy your Halloween weekend and come back next Monday to see who our new sponsor for the month of November is!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great challenge and beautiful DT cards!!!