Saturday, May 1, 2010

Monthly Winner and Welcome Guest Designer!!!

Well it's that time of the month again. The end of the month when we select our winner of our monthly give a way. This months give a way is awarded by our April sponsor,
My Scrapbooking Supplies.
Our winner this month is
Congratulations Sharon, please contact me at newbymom@embarqmail.com to redeem your prize.


************************************************************************************

A BIG, HUGE, super dooper welcome to our May Guest Designer,
Jodie Heuser
My name is Jodie Heuser and I've been a crafter for over 10 years. My husband and I are Canadian, so when we moved to Florida, I couldn't work at the time so I began scrapbooking and fell in love, but then...
I had to opportunity to open up my own stamp/scrapbook store and was introduced to rubberstamping and instantly fell in love. We've unfortunately had to close the store but my love of rubberstamping has remained.
I'm excited and very honored to have been asked to be a Guest Designer and can't wait to see what amazing projects everyone comes up with.

Here is a little tease of what you'll get to enjoy from Jodie this month.
See you Monday for a new month, a new challenge, and a new guest designer!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats Sharon! Welcome Jodie as May's Guest Designer, cute card!

Craft Paper said...

Very cute card! Welcome Jodie!!

Deb said...

Woohoooo! Yay Jodie! I am so excited to see you here! I miss you, girlfriend! We need to get our little group together!

Congratulations on your month as guest designer!